Licensor License manager for WooCommerce and Envato
With Licensor, you can verify the license of the products you sell through Envato. In addition, you get fully automated license creation and management features for the products you sell in your WooCommerce store. Compatible with Licensor WooCommerce subscriptions and variations. That is, in addition to being able to create term and perpetual licenses. You can create different license types and prices with variations.
How to use
Using Licensor is quite simple. First, you need to install the WordPress plugin on a site. Then you need to include the LicenseVerifier package in your software. Then all you have to do is send a request to the API with the license code. You can take action according to the returned data. You can find detailed illustrated usage in the documents.
For detailed information, you can read below or review the documentation.
Licensor License manager GPL Features:
- You can use Envato purchase codes as license codes in your software
- Works integrated with WooCommerce subscriptions and you can create term or perpetual licenses
- Compatible with WooCommerce variations, you can create license types and set prices accordingly
- Thanks to the domain change product, your users can renew their domain for a certain fee
- Supports trial period day in WooCommerce subscriptions. So if there is a specific trial day. This adds on top of the license expiration time
- Everything is automatic just create the product and select it as a licensed product
- Thanks to the product code feature, it prevents a license from being used for more than one product in the same domain
- It supports having multiple licensed products in a cart and creating licenses for all of them at the same time. It also creates a total license based on the “quantity” of a product
- Adds the “unlimited” period to WooCommerce subscriptions so it supports perpetual licenses
- Users can see the licenses belonging to that order and subscription on the order page, and subscription page. They can access all their licenses on the My licenses page
Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.
The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.
How to fix “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).