PrivateContent is powerful, yet easy, solution to boost wordpress, turning it into a true multilevel membership platform.
Complete user management, a modern form framework, and a unique engine to restrict any part of your website. Everything without coding skills!
It is also GDPR compliant!
PrivateContent Plugin Features list
- Users membership:
- Unlimited user levels
- Unlimited levels assignment per user
- Admin manual insertion
- Unlimited and flexible registration forms
- Fast and intuitive list management
- Sorting and simple advanced search
- Multi status: active / disabled / pending approval
- Google Analytics integration tracking users action
- Export and import systems
- Direct WordPress users bulk import
- Lightbox engine showing forms (or any content) clicking any site’s element
- Login form and logout button with custom redirects
- User self-deletion box
- Users reserved areas with preset content and private comments
- WP users sync to allow WP-based systems usage + WP roles emulator
- User frontend registration and management through any form (using WP user sync)
- Native Visual Composer, Elementor, and cornerstone integration
- Contents restriction systems: (based on user categories custom through API)
- PrivateContet shortcode with optional warning box containing login/register buttons
- Advanced restrictions wizard restrictions helper included in any public post type or taxonomy
- Pages / posts / custom post types / categories / custom taxonomies total restriction through redirect
- Pages / posts / custom post types contents replacing with warning box or excerpt or also nothing
- Comments form hiding
- Persistent modal lightbox on page’s opening to force user’s interaction
- Custom (URL-based) restriction with regular expressions support
- Menu items
- Complete, 1-click, website lock (optionally leaving menu visible)
- Form framework:
- Flexible fields structure
- Form pages to split fields into sections
- HTML5 client-side validation
- Text blocks
- Custom categories assignment (through shortcode)
- Custom redirect (through shortcode)
- Password strength setup
- Anti-spam systems: honey-pot or invisible reCAPTCHA
- Two layouts: one-column / fluid
- Three preset styles custom skin builder
- Field and buttons icon fields placeholder
- Bottom border no-label field styles
- Registration and login forms alignment
Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.
The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.
How to fix the “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).