The Best WordPress Advertising Manager in 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016
Ads Pro is a Premium WordPress Ad Plugin that helps you manage, sell and display your advertising space, in a way that no other plugin can. This awesome tool supports templates and a grid system to show really matched and user-friendly ads on your site. And it’s 100% free from Adblocker. Display your banners, including Google AdSense banners in more than 20 ways!
- 100% Responsive
- Geographical targeting (countries, states/provinces, cities or zip-codes)
- Schedule your ads and control their delay
- Option to show Ads in Specific Devices (mobile, tablet or desktop)
- Filters on Categories and Tags
- Hooks to show Ads before / inner / after Content
- Options to show / close Ads after X seconds
- Capping option to show Ads only X times per User / Session
- Display your ads in more than 20 different ways (sidebar, floating, video, background, corner peel, grids, hover and others)
- Huge Backend manager (easily manage your ads)
- 25+ ready to use Responsive and User-friendly Ad Templates
Ads Pro Plugin Multi-Purpose WordPress Ad Manager
- Use On Unlimited Own & Client Websites
- 1 Year Of Free Updates
- Updates Will Come With A 48-72hr Delay
- Some downloads require unzipping first!
Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.
The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.
How to fix “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).