Divi Shop Builder For WooCommerce
Expand the Divi builder to your WooCommerce Shop, Cart, and Checkout pages. Build and customize all your eCommerce pages with Divi’s drag and drop builder.
Full Divi Integration For WooCommerce
Use the Divi page builder to completely customize your website’s store experience. Until now, you could only edit WooCommerce cart pages with Divi. Add 8 brand new modules for building Cart and Checkout pages and for adding product content to any page including more than 100 configuration controls.
Divi Shop Builder Features:
- Includes 8 modules for styling default WooCommerce pages with Divi
- 100+ configurations and styling options for unlimited layout possibilities
- Extend Divi’s drag and drop editor to Shop, Cart, Account, and Checkout pages
- Set what element to show in what order
- Build a custom Cart page with the List, Total, and Notices modules
- Customize every Checkout element with Billing, Coupon, Order, and Shipping modules
- Edit form titles and input fields with custom text and style options
- Includes hover effects for product images and CTA button style options
- Add a list of products to any page with completely custom positioning and style
- Lets you edit every aspect of WooCommerce with the Divi builder
Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.
The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.
How to fix the “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).