Note: The plugin, like WordPress, requires a minimum 5.5 PHP version.
HOW IT WORKS
- Text editor with syntax highlighting
- Print the code inline or included an external file
- Print the code in the header or the footer
- Add as many codes as you want in any frontend page
- Keep your changes also when you change the theme
Through the main Custom JS & CSS you will be able to create Code objects by which you can define the:
- Visibility options: Optionally you can specify where have to be included and specify a visibility filter (by page, post, URL, …)
PAGES, POSTS AND CUSTOM POSTS!
Code can be included by directly editing any page, post or custom post (like WooCommerce products, BuddyPress, etc.). You will find the Custom JS & CSSmetaboxes that allow you to embed the code you need!
- Use On Unlimited Own & Client Websites
- 1 Year Of Free Updates
- Updates Will Come With A 48-72hr Delay
- Some downloads require unzipping first!
Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.
The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.
How to fix “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).