Capture Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments
Can you guarantee how much money your store is going to make this month If you offered subscription-based products, you could do just that.
With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product-of-the-month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue and all you have to do is ship the orders.
Why Use WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your store s needs
- Integration with over 25 payment gateways for automatic recurring payments
- Supports manual renewal payments through any WooCommerce payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts
- Supports automatic rebilling on failed subscription payments, so you never lose revenue
- Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help
- Built-in renewal notifications and automatic emails let you and your customers know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises
- Detailed reports allow you to keep track of recurring revenue, number of active subscribers, and more…
Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.
The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.
How to fix the “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).