What can you build with Vault Theme GPL?
Vault has professional, pixel perfect, and clean modern layouts for almost any website you need:
- Small Business Websites
- Corporate Websites
- Landing Pages
- Authority Blogs
- Sales & Marketing Pages
- Online Shops
Best choice for freelancers
When it comes to usability, aesthetics, and general polish in our designs, we’re perfectionists. At UiCore, we focus on bringing web designers and freelancers around the world an outstanding user experience when working on website projects for their clients.
Easy to Get Started
With an impressive collection of demo templates, block library, and One Click Demo Import, getting started with Vault will only take you a few minutes.
One-Click Website Installation
With the foolproof demo content import tool, you can have your new website up and running in a matter of minutes. Simply choose which demo website to install, and the type of content you want to be installed (pages, posts, widgets, navigation menu items, media, theme options), and the importer will take care of it, automatically installing any required plugins and reporting errors in case something went wrong.
Vault Theme Options Panel
At the heart of many popular WordPress themes is a powerful theme options panel. This is a great way to include theme customization options that non-developers can manage and understand. Vault offers tons of customization options for almost any part of your website. Here are some of the most important features:
- Global Colors – This feature gives you the possibility to customize the colors of all elements on your website in the same time, thus saving time and effort. There are 7 colors to use throughout your website, all of them being linked to all color elements in Theme Options and also fully integrated with Elementor Design System.
- Global Fonts – Just like Global Colors, with Global Fonts you can change the fonts of your website on all pages at once. Choose between Google Fonts or System Fonts, then link to all typography elements in Theme Options. Fully integrated with Elementor Design System.
- Responsive Controls – Device-sensitive options allow you to set the individual values for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Advanced Backgrounds – The background components allow you to select between a solid color, gradient or image.
- Full Typography Options – Complete typography options: font family, font style, text transform, font size, line height, letter spacing, and color.
- Live Settings Search – Search for any feature and get instant smart results. Click on a result and it takes you to the selected setting.
- Preset Manager – Save / load settings for each category in theme options. Import ready-made presets (from demos) or uses this feature to test various configurations easily.
- Dark Mode – Turn on Dark Mode for a great viewing experience, especially in low-light environments.
- Theme Style – Set global options like typography and buttons.
- Server Status – This shows a system check and lets you know if your current server configuration meets the minimum requirements.
- Error Log – Shows a log of errors when one click demo import fails or imports partially.
Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.
The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.
How to fix the “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).