TranslatePress Pro – WordPress Translation Plugin Features
A better way of translating your WordPress site directly from the front-end, with full support for WooCommerce, complex themes, and site builders. A WordPress translation plugin that’s easy to use for a change.
No more switching between the editor, string translation interfaces or badly translated plugins. With this WordPress translation plugin, you work with the final page directly from the front-end, with full support for WooCommerce and site builders.
- Accelerate the translation process by automatically translating your entire site with Google Translate or DeepL. You can then change only what’s not perfectly translated.
- TranslatePress is GPL and self-hosted. You own your translations, forever. The yearly license gives you access to updates, new features, and support. After the license expires, your site will continue to work as expected.
- It’s really simple to get started, with no extra addons to install and no compatibility issues with other plugins or themes.
- Once installed, select your secondary languages and start translating your entire site visually, exactly as it looks in the front-end.
- Enable Automatic Translation and have your site fully translated instantly. After, you can easily refine translations manually.
- When you need help, there are applicable answers from the support team. Actually delivering your projects on time and on budget.
TranslatePress Pro and Add-ons WordPress Multilingual Plugin Features
- Translate the entire page
- Automatic Translation
- 221 Languages
- Editorial Control
- Image translation
- SEO Friendly
- Customizable Language Switcher
- For every project.
- Translator Accounts
- Browse As
- Translation Blocks
- Automatic User Language Detection
- This Plugin comes with the Translatepress Multilingual Core plugin and the Add-ons.
Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.
The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.
How to fix the “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).