Total Recipe Generator WordPress Recipe Maker (Elementor addon)
Total Recipe Generator is an extension of the Elementor page builder for creating online recipe content with Schema microdata and Nutrition Facts.
With Total Recipe Generator, your online recipe content is organized in proper semantics and hierarchy. This improves your site s presence in search results and personalized media platforms like Pinterest. The content generated by recipe posts is a mix of Schema microdata, internal links, JSON LD microdata, and required/recommended Meta tags for a Recipe content type.
The plugin is shipped as an extension addon for Elementor Page Builder which is available in both free and pro versions.
For theme developers, the plugin supports modification of the core template file by copying it inside the theme folder. The core files are easy to extend and style. With a clean design and well-documented code, the plugin offers a good scope of creativity and modification for theme developers.
Full feature list
- Clean and minimalist design, WordPress 4.9+ ready
- Shipped as Elementor Page builder addon (Works with both free and paid versions of Elementor)
- Supports page, post, and public custom post types
- Pre-built recipe templates for import and instant usage
- Drag and drop interface as Elementor Widget
- Preformatted recipe meta with prep time, cook time, total time, yield, total cost, serving size, cost per serving, etc.
- Auto calculation of total time from prep time and cooking time
- Auto conversion of time into minutes/hour
- Recipe image from featured image or media library
- Recipe image resize on the fly with custom dimensions and hard cropping
- Unlimited recipe method instructions within a post
Recipe method can be reordered with drag and drop functionality
Organize recipe method in groups
Autonumbering on recipe method steps (can be disabled from widget settings)
- Built in Nutrition Facts label creator
4 Nutrition label styles
Around 40+ built in nutrients with Standard Daily Values
Nutrients show only if a value is set by user
Auto calculation of % DV based on recipe nutrient value as set by user
The reference for standard daily values (DVs) are taken from Wikipedia
Built in Meta labels for Suitable for diet as multi select list
- Internal links support for Recipe Meta
Automatically creates link if a category or tag exists in the same name as Recipe Meta
- Custom author name and author URL supported
- Dynamically add recipe ingredients as single item or groups
- Ingredient groups can be reordered with drag and drop facility
- Show/hide recipe name, summary, image, author, date, etc. if your theme already shows these
elements. The elements are included as Meta data for use in SEO.
- Built in social sharing buttons for recipe content
Buttons include Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, VKOntakte, Email, Reddit
Print button included for printing only recipe content
Sticky social links for mobile (can be disabled from settings)
- Valid and recommended Schema Microdata for Recipe content
Contains inline schema markup and JSON LD microdata
Full support for Pinterest rich pins
Built in support for aggregate rating schema via WP Review plugin
- Inline Advertisement Spots per post and via global settings
- Plugin settings for global advertisement placement, colors and social links
- W3C valid HTML markup for recipe generated content
- For developers, recipe template output can be extended in theme files by copying the template file
- Fully compatible with most standard and premium themes
- Translation ready with sample POT, PO and MO files included
- Supports languages with RTL orientation
- Works on all modern browsers and IE9+
- Step by step documentation guide and installation manual for setting up recipe content
- Professional and dedicated support
Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.
The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.
How to fix “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).