iBid Theme Features and Overview
iBid Theme is a professional theme for any kind of auctions marketplace. Now the theme comes with two different multi-vendor auctions demos: Electrons and Automotive Auctions (Car Dealer).
- Multiple header variants
- One-click importer
- 600 Google Fonts
- Font Icons instead of images
- Well documented – View Online Docs
- Various Custom Widgets and much more
- Multiple Colors & Skins Throughout
- Eye-catching CSS Animations
- Compatible with: Contact form 7
- Permanent updates
- Excellent Typography
- Optimized for high speed
- Fast and easy to use
- Full use list: woocommerce auction, WordPress auction theme, WordPress auctions, auction webshop, woocommerce auctions, auctions webshop, shopping auctions, woocommerce auction theme, woocommerce auctions theme
- WooCommerce Ready
- ModelTheme Framework plugin
- Brands we work with
- Contact forms
- Custom 404-page template
- Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.Refund Policy:-
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.How to fix the “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).