Keeping things looking super awesome and still minimal is today’s trending subject in web designing and if you’re looking to have the same approach, then consider checking out this Aurum theme. It comes with WooCommerce support, allowing users to run a fully functional digital shop. Moreover, it is built using Bootstrap making things super speedy and secure along with Visual Composer which is the best Drag & Drop page builder.
- The theme is responsive and supports Retina display which makes it work on any modern device.
- It comes with an active translation element, thanks to the support for WPML.
- The theme even supports RTL languages, making it usable for Arabic and Hebrew languages.
- It is completely optimized for Touchscreens, making it work perfectly on smartphones and tablets, delivering high-end user experience.
Hometown 2.9.0– Real Estate WordPress Theme
- Use On Unlimited Own & Client Websites
- 1 Year Of Free Updates
- Updates Will Come With A 48-72hr Delay
- Some downloads require unzipping first!
Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.
The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.
How to fix “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).