Hide My WP Amazing Security Plugin
Hide My WP is the number one security plugin for WordPress. It hides your WordPress from attackers, spammers, and theme detectors. Over 26,000 satisfied customers use Hide My WP. It also hides your wp-login URL and renames the admin URL.
It detects and blocks XSS, SQL Injection type of security attacks on your WordPress website.
Beware of nulled and duplicate versions of hiding My WP on the Internet. We are an exclusive author at Envato.
Buy Hide My WP Premium GPL Latest Version and join the club of more than 23000 happy customers.
This GPL Product is the EXACT same theme as sold by the developer and the original company.
Read our Terms & Conditions and FAQ before purchase.
Hide My WP Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress Features
- Hide wp-login.php
- Hide or change wp-admin and all of its files (for untrusted users)
- Change WordPress theme directory, remove theme Info from stylesheet, replace default WP classes and finally minify it!
- Change plugins directory and hash plugins name
- Change upload URL, wp-includes folder, AJAX URL, etc.
- Change WordPress queries URL:
- Change author permalink (or disable it!)
- Change or disable feeds
- Hide all other WordPress files!
- Disable WordPress archives, categories, tags, pages, posts, etc
- Easily replace any words in your HTML output file!
- Notify your when someone is mousing about your WordPress site (included with visitor details like IP, user agent, referrer and even username!)
- Compress HTML output and remove comments in source code
- Remove WordPress meta Info from the header and feeds
- Change default WordPress email sender
- Custom 404 pages!
- Remove unnecessary menu classes
- Clean up body classes
Please note that any digital products presented on the GPLTop website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
For License Key:-
GPLTop.com products are functional without entering a product license code. We are unable to provide a license code for you, and it’s because we already obtain the Plugin/Theme to the original developer.
The use of a license code usually is for automatic updates and premium support from the original developer. Besides, we guarantee you to deliver a free manual update and minor assistance for your convenience of using the product.
If the plugin or theme is not working properly and we also fail to help you then, in that case, you will get the money back. If the plugin and theme are working properly then you will not get the money back.
How to fix the “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLTop and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).